The word Platform shall mean the Website of RedandBlue.
1. What is a Cookie?
2. What Cookies do we use?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our Platform. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Platform, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Platform when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Platform works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our Platform. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting Cookies: These Cookies record your visit to our Platform, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Platform and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
3. Third Parties:
4. Google Analytics:
- We use Google Analytics to help us to understand how you make use of our content and work out how we can make things better. These Cookies may follow all visitors of the Platform and collect anonymous data on where they have come from, which pages they visit, and how long they spend on the site. Google then stores this data to create reports. These cookies do not store personal data or business data. The information generated by the Cookie about the use of the Platform, including the IP address, may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
5. How do I manage Cookies?
- You can choose whether to accept our Cookies (except Strictly Necessary Cookies) by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links in our Cookie Preference Center, which can be found in our Site’s footer and Cookie banner.
- You also have the right to refuse or accept Cookies at any time by activating the settings on your browser. You may wish to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on commonly used browsers.
6. Impact and Experience:
- Note that blocking some types of Cookies may impact your experience on our Site and the services we are able to offer you.